13 tips to influence sleep positively
Which habits can improve your sleep?
Studies show that changing sleep habits can help improve sleep quality.
Sleep disorders and insomnia
People who have attended training report that they slept quieter, deeper and more undisturbed. How to change your sleep habits can be learned in courses or individual training . In the studies, a typical course for people with sleep disorders lasted four weeks, with one session a week. Life is very individual, which is why we also offer holiday, vacation and compact courses or training in insomnia. Feel free to contact us.
There are many very different ways to change your sleep behavior. Here are some common methods with practical tips at a glance for you.
Tip 1: Sleep hygiene
Sleep hygiene is easy to describe: sleep hygiene is what you can do every day!
5 simple tips that positively affect sleep immediately:
- Do not drink alcohol, coffee, tea, cigarettes or other stimulants for two to four hours before going to bed.
- At night when you wake up do not smoke, turn on low light and do not play with the iPad, mobile phone.
- Immediately before bed avoid heavy, bloating and spicy meals.
- Being physically active in the natural daylight during the day. Do not make very strenuous exercise before going to bed, rather go for a walk around the block.
- Ventilate the bedroom well and choose the duvet according to the season. The room should be quiet and dark. The temperature is not over 18 degrees.